We are currently looking for:
R&D & Professional Service - Pre-sales engineer (M/W)
Simplicité Software, a French software company, wants to strengthen its pre-sales and professional services team. Our Startup develops and markets Simplicité®, a Cloud platform to quickly create specific and agile business applications. Our goal is to become the benchmark in our market segment, both in France and internationally. Already well established on the French market and including among its customers big names such as Alstom, General Electric, SFR, Crédit Agricole, Essilor, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of the Interior … Simplicité also supports ETI and innovative startups in their development (Lofty, Scorecard, 2beFresh …)
Simplicité is called “aPaaS”, “low-code platform”, or “DevOps platform”. It helps customers to perform digital transformation and cloud migration while providing flexibility, agility and cost reduction. True “factory for business application”, Simplicité wants to recruit a person to accompany the growth of its activity and to answer the problems of its customers. For more information: www.simplicitesoftware.com
Within a human-sized structure, you will be attached to the R&D and Professional Service team. As such, your duties are as follows:
- You are in charge of project management: setup and development but also piloting, AMOA, recipe, installation…
- You present the product to prospective customers.
- You will be directly involved in the evolution of the product and will participate in R&D.
- You provide training and support on the product to business users or IT departments.
- You are listening to customers and partners, you will create, you will propose, you will innovate to make each customer experience unique.
- You want to evolve and grow in a growing startup that will provide you with a work environment where you can fully invest yourself and be an integral part of the adventure.
Technical training ideally an engineer or university equivalent. Approximately 2 years of experience in IT development, ideally on corporate IT issues. You want to keep a significant technical part in your work while acquiring the business and project dimensions. You are a strong proponent and organized, you like to take up challenges and find solutions. You master good practices, and possess a good level in web and integration techniques (API, WebService). Accustomed to working in small teams and/or independently, you know how to respect deadlines and listen to the need (empathy) in order to master the stakes.
Full Stack development: Back – API – Front (java, js, ajax jquery…)
You master the following technologies: Java/JEE, JQuery, Bootstrap, GIT, Github, SSO, OAuth2, API REST, JSON,…
You are rigorous, dynamic and endowed with curiosity and team spirit, allowing you to take full advantage of the freedom offered by agility.
Finally you work seriously without taking yourself seriously!
Want to be part of the adventure? Working with a team that gives itself the means to succeed in ambitious projects? Do not hesitate to fill in the following form with your motivations and your desires.