Choose your cloud, the platform takes care of the rest
Seamless integration with multiple cloud technologies
Scalability to meet you needs
Quick and easy deployment using connectors
Simplicité integrates with most cloud technologies
- Open source, Open Architecture.
- Benefit from the latest cloud technology innovations.
- Ensure quality of service and availability 24/7.
- Scale infrastructure based on your needs.
- Choose data centers near your location.
Simplicité gives you the freedom to choose Public, Private, Hybrid cloud – or a mixture of these. You can also change infrastructure at any time.
Resiliency at the heart of the platform
With Simplicité, take advantage of all the benefits of the cloud and bring value to your business.
It is at the heart of the Simplicité platform that you will find serenity and tranquility:
- Deploy / clone / stop / restart / delete your cloud instances with Simplicité.
- Connect &/or extend existing information systems.
- Provide a simple login for your users, based on their Google, LinkedIn, Facebook credentials.
- Provision / deploy your cloud infrastructure based on actual usage (depends on the cloud infrastructure provider selected).
- Benefit from a continuous improvement cloud platform offering users new features and updates automatically.
With the Simplicité, take advantage of a turnkey solution, without worrying about performance, operation, servers …
Enjoy the power of Simplicité and the complete ecosystem of Bluemix
Simplicité is the first European development platform to be available on IBM’s PaaS Bluemix. With Bluemix, deploying and connecting your business applications quickly has never been easier.
By combining the possibilities of Simplicité with the services available on Bluemix you can quickly build innovative, robust and efficient tools to meet your customers’ needs.
What will Watson tell you about the use of your connected objects? And what the social networks say about your new service offer? With Simplicité on the cloud Bluemix, you can try cognitive technology in your business.
Try using a Bluemix sandbox
Want to develop your application in the cloud? Let’s talk about it →